The Digital Media Buying and Planning course will deepen your working knowledge of digital buying and planning. Throughout the day we will review the entire media buying and planning process from start to finish with group discussions throughout.
This course is also a great preparation for the Digital Buyer and Planner Certification exam.
- How to analyze and collaborate on client briefs
- Strategies behind developing effective media plans and strategies
- Which research tools and tactics you can leverage
- How to execute and manage digital campaigns
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for digital media buyers, planners, marketers and strategists who have 0-2 years of experience, for those transitioning to digital media buying and planning from traditional planning, sales or for those who are preparing to sit for the DBPC certification exam. If you have any questions about participating remotely or if you have a question about the course, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates and Locations
Date Time Language Venue Oct 4, 2023 10:00 am – 5:00 pm English Virtual
If you have any questions about participating remotely or if you have a question about the course, please contact us at email@example.com.
1.0 - Collaborating on Campaign Briefs
- 1.1: Establish Plan Parameters
- 1.2: Develop Media Objectives
- 1.3: Establish Buying Guidelines
- 1.4: Establish Available Assets
- 1.5: Construct Planning Timeline
2.0 - Creating Media Strategies
- 2.1: Conducting Campaign Research Activities
- 2.2: Defining the Media Mix
- 2.3: Collaborate with Creative Agencies
- 2.4: Designing the Data and Measurement Plan
- 2.5: Develop Strategic Recommendation for Brand
3.0 - Developing Digital Media Plans
- 3.1: Manage RFP Process
- 3.2: Evaluate and Negotiate Media Proposals
- 3.3: Forecast Media Returns
- 3.4: Finalize Media Plan
4.0 - Executing Campaigns
- 4.1: Negotiate Vendor Terms and Conditions
- 4.2: Manage IO Process
- 4.3: Kick-Off Campaign
- 4.4: Manage Trafficking and Tagging Process
- 4.5: Manage Reporting Process
5.0 - Managing Campaigns
- 5.1: Campaign Optimization
- 5.2: Troubleshoot Campaign
- 5.3: Monitoring for Fraud
- Great instructor -Thanks! – Alexei Abramov, Portfolio Manager, World Vision Canada
- Eleanor was great. Knowledgeable and kept it interesting. Her humour helped keep us focused! –Anonymous
If an attendee cancels his or her registration more than 14 days before the date of the seminar, the amount paid for the cancelled registration will be refunded in full. Registrations cancelled within 14 days of the seminar date will NOT be refunded.
NOTE: Only 2 cancellations or registrant substitutions are allowed per company, per course. A charge of $100 will apply to each additional cancellation or registrant substitution.
In the event that IAB Canada needs to cancel any seminar(s), a full refund or an opportunity to attend an equivalent future seminar(s), at the option of the attendee, will be provided by IAB Canada. However, IAB Canada shall not be responsible for, or offer any monetary compensation for, any expenses incurred by the registrant or attendee (including, but not limited to, non-refundable airline tickets, hotel fees or change fees) due to such a cancellation.
Please provide 48 hours notice before the course if you wish to transfer to the next session or transfer to a different course. Requests made less than 48 hours notice will not be accommodated.
Your email confirmation represents receipt of payment and confirmation for your seat(s) for the course, workshop or seminar(s). You are not confirmed until payment in full is received by IAB Canada, and a confirmation email is sent to you.
All printed materials provided by IAB Canada are meant for the exclusive use of the individual attendee, and no portion of any of the printed materials provided by IAB Canada may be scanned, copied, reproduced or in any other way distributed or made available for use by anyone but the original individual registrant or attendee at the session(s).